Q: How to set sound as ringtone/notification/alarm sound?
A: Long press sound button and choose corect option from menu.
Q: [iOS] How to set sound as ringtone?
A: From version 1.03 File Sharing via Documents will work so you must save file from iPhone on your computer and open it in iTunes. Then do this steps from mactrast.com guide:
- Select the song from OMG! Button! in iTunes, right-click it and select “Create AAC Version”
- Right-click the newly created song and select “Show In Finder”
- Change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r
- Head back to iTunes and right-click the newly created song. Select “Delete” and then click “Remove” to remove the song from the iTunes Library — but then select “Keep File” so the actual ringtone doesn’t get deleted.
- Finally, head back to the Finder and double-click the .m4r file. It will automatically add itself to iTunes as a Ringtone, ready to be synced with your iPhone
Q: How to remove sound from ringtone/notification/alarm sound list?
A: Conect your phone to PC. Remove unwanted file from media/audio/(notifications/ringtones/alarms) directory. Restart your phone.
Q: How to set sound as widget on my android desktop?
A: On main screen press: Menu button -> Add -> Widget -> OMG! Button! and pick up wanted sound.
Q: I don’t see OMG! Button! widget on list.
A: Move application to phone memory (Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications). It’s Android platform specific that widgets dosn’t show when app is installed on sd card.
Q: I want new sounds!!!
A: Write to me on email@example.com.